Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's what I've been doing

This has been a busy month for me. I have been busy with the normal things that Christmas brings, decorations, parties, meetings, and so on.

One thing that has really kept me busy is my son Seth. Today marks a milestone in his life and in the world of kayaking. Seth and his friend Keith completed a historic 11 day, 300 mile journey up the St. Johns River in Florida. I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of this accomplishment. It is the first time this has been done, so far as anyone can tell, on the St. Johns River. I had the privilege of updating Seth's blog each day.

The first 5 days, they counted 620 alligators. What an adventure. I encourage you to check out all the details at sethdent.com. Click here to watch a video of the story.

This is a very proud Dad.

No comments: