Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankfulness

Its the day after Thanksgiving. The leftover turkey and dressing are at my sister Clare's. That's one of the down sides of going to someone's house for Thanksgiving. No leftovers. I love Thanksgiving leftovers.

I was thinking about all the blessings God has showered down on us. It got me to thinking about God's grace. We have so much to be thankful for. Don't get me wrong, the past year has had its ups and downs. There have been some significant valleys and some tragedies. One thing was constant. God's grace, God's mercy, God's strength, and God's comfort. He has been and will continue to be the firm foundation upon which we stand.

We need to be thankful year round. I encourage you to remember just how involved God is in your life; how much He loves and cares for you. I cannot imagine life without Him.

No comments: