Saturday, November 1, 2008

It Does Matter.

The time is quickly approaching for you to exercise your input into the state and national leadership profiles.

Some of you took advantage of early and advanced voting. I cast my vote yesterday opting for character. As I said in my last entry, character does matter. It is unfortunate that many people are believing what the main stream media is saying. They say the election is over. They have chosen the next president. Don't believe them. They want you to give up, they want you to be depressed, they want you to be hopeless. I've got great news for you. It's not over until the last vote is counted.

Get out to the polls and cast your vote. Be a part of the process. Your vote does matter. I cast my vote for smaller government, real tax cuts, and victory in Iraq. I hope you do the same.

No comments: